How do I change provider?

Changing of assistance provider – how do I do it?

For those who are already eligible for assistance

Are you already eligible for personal assistance and thinking about changing providers? Many think of this as something difficult and complicated but actually, that isn’t the case at all. LSS is essentially a reform with you in focus, which ensures that everyone who works in the trade do so under these conditions. We nor anyone else have any right to keep you in a assistance solution which isn’t working or doesn’t fulfill your needs.

What you need to do in order to change to Lystra

Contact us by phone on 020-10 00 70, by e-mail at or use the form at the bottom of the page. We will arrange a meeting during which we will present ourselves to you and listen to your preconditions, needs and wishes. Based on this, we will be able to present a proposal of how we could make your assistance even better. It is important for us to know how you hope to benefit from your assistance and what we can do in order to reach that point.

Should we reach the conclusion that we suit each other, you will then sign an agreement with us as assistance providers. You will send a written letter of cancellation to your current provider (we can help you with this if you prefer) and if you have assistants who you want to continue working with, we will sign an employment contract with them too.

Once the notice period with your current provider expires, you become our customer. A few weeks before we begin, we prefer to have a startup meeting where we make sure that everything has fallen into place and is in accordance with your expectations.

For those who need assistance but don’t have a decision

There are many today who are unsure of their rights and obtaining the correct and/or complete information from, for example, your municipality isn’t always easy. Nor is it rare to be in need of judicial help in order to actually get the right to obtain the support that corresponds with one’s needs. We will help you throughout this process.

Contact us by phone on 020-10 00 70, by e-mail at or use the form at the bottom of the page. We will contact you for an initial review of your current situation. This can take place in person or by phone, depending on what suits you best. Our co-workers are experienced and knowledgeable, and are on hand to help you through the application process.

Sometimes judicial expertise is required to, for example, appeal a refusal or a decision on assistance, which isn’t in line with your needs. In such cases, we collaborate with IGNE Law Firm (IGNE Advokatbyrå), which is one of Sweden’s foremost authorities in the area of the right to personal assistance.

Contact us today

Want to know more about how we can help to change to us, or apply for personal assistance? Fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

    Please contact me

    Fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.